Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lia Sohia

Welcome To My Lia Sophia BlogSpot.


I own my own Jewelry Business, I am a Unit Manager I have been doing this for over 2 1/2 years, I am a 30 year old stay at home mom... I Started doing Lia Sophia to stay home with my kids and now I Keep doing it to get away from them!!! HE HE!!! I love the Freedom of this business to choose my own hours and my own pay... I can make as much or as little as I want!!! I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS!!!! if you would like to learn more about the Lia Sophia opportunity or to Host your own Lia sophia Party you can visit my Website at www.liasophia.com/kerrijackson

A Woman without Jewerly is like a night without Stars!!!!

Everytime I leave for Work I end up at a Party!!!

No comments:


We have Jewerly for Everyone!!!














Empress

Empress
This is our Dress For Succes Piece this catalog, The donations got to the Non Profit Organization to Help get Woman back into a Job..they suit them and give them Lia Sophia Jewelry to Wear to help them feel confident enough to go to their Job Interviews!!!!






This is only a Few Pictures of the Jewerly visit my website to find the whole Catalog!!!

Followers